[Rhodes22-list] Lifting the Mast off of the Boat

Michael McKay mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 22:06:43 EDT 2021

This thread is very timely for me since my mast is down right now and my mainsail is at the sailmaker being repaired. It developed a rip near but not at the seam with the Sunbrella—more about that later.

However, I would like to hear your recommendations about maintenance of the IMF while it’s accessible. What lubricant would you use?  McLube SailKote or something else?

Michael McKay
(630) 209-2054 (m)

Sent from my iPhone