[Rhodes22-list] Speed App

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Wed Mar 17 12:54:16 EDT 2021

I agree with Lee that BoatSpeed is a great app - especially if you are using
it on a cell phone.

Another app that  I like that is virtually free (10/year for the premium
version) is SailFreeGps. It is a very complete navigation program but with
large and very legible characters. It is best used with a tablet. All the
other navigation programs that I have tried are expensive given the
miniscule amount of "navigation" I actually engage in.

I use both apps.

Graham Stewart
gstewart8 at cogeco.ca

Graham Stewart