[Rhodes22-list] Bottom paint

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 19:49:04 EDT 2021

Alex, if you do the trailer tongue method, adding an extra step will get
more clearance. Once the tongue lift tops out, I place a jack stand under
the trailer frame and lower the trailer to rest on it. Then I retract the
the tongue jack/wheel back up and put a cinderblocks under the wheel. That
way I can get the tongue much higher before blocking the hull. I hope that
makes sense.
Todd T.

tavares0947 at gmail.com