[Rhodes22-list] Changes to the website

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Mar 22 17:15:05 EDT 2021

Hi Rhodies,

Peter and Joe have been hard at work adding a special webpage to our new
website for ordering the Rhodes 22 Burgee. You may reach it directly at
http://rhodes22.org/burgee.html or by navigating from the home page. A
special entry has also been added to the navigation menu. I am happy that we
are starting to really make use of the new website that Peter designed. It
Is a whole lot better than having to search through emails to find a process
to order the burgee.

Please raise a glass of your favorite libation and congratulate these folks
who have worked to make the Rhodes 22 more than just a sailboat or a
website. We are a wonderful community dedicated to sailing, teaching,
sharing and maintaining the Rhodes 22.

Let's start planning our next get together on the water, on land or on the
Internet.

Mike

s/v Wind Lass ('91)

Nissequogue River, NY