[Rhodes22-list] a boisterous sail

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Mar 24 07:57:09 EDT 2021

Reuben,
Cherish those moments and take inspiration from them.  There is nothing like having someone who knows how to handle a boat show you what's she's capable of doing.  Chris is one of the better sailors on the list.  Maybe one day you will be able to show the next sailor how it's done!  Have fun with your boat. - Rob