[Rhodes22-list] a boisterous sail

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 15:55:24 EDT 2021

Lee, you should be fine on the towing limit. The boat and trailer should be
around 3800 lbs. My boat was my first tow. NJ by Staten Is
 To Radford. At the time the trailer did not have brakes so I stayed at 55
mph. I pulled fine up that long climb from Roanoke to Christiansburg.
I can't speak for Rob but I am sure he would not miss helping with your new
boat. Heck, we will have a Fleet of Rhodes at Claytor and all on "C" dock.
Did you get Stan's mast raising system? With that system it is not
difficult at all to raise the mast.
Everyone is chomping at their bits to get on the water this season
Let us know on the Sail Clator List.
Congrats on the new ownership.
Cary