[Rhodes22-list] [Rhodes22e-list] New Traveler Modifications

Rick Lange sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 16:49:18 EDT 2021

Roger,

I learned to sail and race by taking a college physical education class
over 50 years ago.  I've raced dinghies through keel boats, including the
R22, and as skipper, have a few blue flags to show for it.

I accept your challenge to match race R22's with the IMF and diamond board.

I challenge you to produce the videos you said are so common demonstrating
using the traveller on small sloops to dump wind during gusts
that overpower while close hauled.

Regards,

Rick Lange