[Rhodes22-list] Summer 2021 Cruise Plans?

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sun Mar 28 11:26:42 EDT 2021

Roger,

As I have aged, my ability to enter and exit my Pamlico 145T from my Rhodes
22 has become more challenging. Dinghy transfers are not a problem but the
kayak has proven too unstable to access from the side of the Rhodes or even
the swim ladder.

Maybe if I had a swim platform it would be easier.

Do you have any tips?

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY