[Rhodes22-list] Summer 2021 Cruise Plans?

Mitch Mitchell mitchpadl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 17:27:54 EDT 2021

Mike, one of the easiest ways to get in a kayak from a boat is by using the
swim ladder. It just needs to extend deep enough in the water so that you
can put one foot on the bottom rung at least a foot below the water and
then swing the other leg into the kayak - sit down and then bring the other
leg in. I think I made a video on it a while back, I'll have to look and
see. The other option is a seal launch. I did this seal launch video a long
time ago.
https://youtu.be/Em5bbFNsy6Y?t=50
Good luck!
By the way, just kidding about the seal launch from the Rhodes - would
scratch the boat too much.
Mitch