[Rhodes22-list] Summer 2021 Cruise Plans?

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Mon Mar 29 11:08:05 EDT 2021

Small world.  My wife and I took week-long cruises on the J&E Riggin for several years running back in the late 90’s.  After some experience, we opted for dates in September, for cooler temperatures and better wind.

This is how I first became aware of the Penobscot Bay area as a prime cruising location.

—Peter