[Rhodes22-list] Summer 2021 Cruise Plans?

JeffSmith jeffsmithphoto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 17:40:36 EDT 2021

We bought the Rhodes to visit other destinations without the long hauls up
and down Long Island Sound (been there done that for 40 years) or down and
up the Jersey Coast (ditto).
This year we will plan on cruising the Eastern Shore of Maryland  in late
May or early June for a week or so. From what I understand the earlier the
better.
There may be a (long delayed) FamilyWedding Party on Lake Champlain in June,
where we would trailer the boat and then perhaps join our daughter's family
in a house in Maine as an extension of their East  Coast vacation.
If and when Canada opens up we would like to do The Thousand Islands, the
Saguenay Fiord, Georgian Banks, etc. but at age 77 (In good health - knock
wood)...

-----
Jeff Smith
2009 R22 #101 RADIANT