[Rhodes22-list] Crane question

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Tue Mar 30 01:04:34 EDT 2021

Allyn:

I assume that you have the standard mas. These older boats raise their masts using the boom as you mentioned. I do that twice every year.
I have attached the manual for these older boats that explains, in Stan's inimitable style, exactly how it is done.

Graham Stewart
Agile, Rodes 22, 1976
Kingston Ontario