[Rhodes22-list] Under seat storage

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 18:12:31 EDT 2021

Hey Mike,
             That is one of my old photos on Enosis I which is on the hard
in Greece.  I installed the brackets using 4 pan head screws. There is a
socket bracket aft and a “U” bracket forward. The installation was done
about 15 years ago using some starboard. We have cruised Enosis for
thousands of miles in the PNW, Sea of Cortez and the Med with no issues.
You could use bolts rather  than screws on the aft socket brackets and back
them with large washers. The bars are either heavy duty alum closet rods
used in RV’s or thick wall square stock. From experience, It is important
to use thick starboard and locate the brackets after placing your gas tank
and selected storage containers. Cut the bars just a tad long. You can also
drill and fast pin the bar to the forward bracket for added security.  The
system has worked well for us and should be fine for your application.
Contact me if you have any questions.
Chris Geankoplis
Enosis