[Rhodes22-list] Burgee Arrived

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Wed Mar 31 19:23:52 EDT 2021

Hi Joe,

My R-22 Burgees arrived today via the USPS snail mail.  They look nice except that the printing on one side is the mirror image of the other.  When the printing on one side is displayed correctly, the printing on the other side is displayed backwards.  I contacted Cindy about this issue and she said they were made that way on purpose.  Otherwise, there will be visible stitching out of place.  I’ve seen lots of burgees and you can read them from both sides without a mirror.  I feel like I just wasted my money.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

Sent from my iPhone