[Rhodes22-list] sorry

Scott Andrews sea20 at verizon.net
Sat May 1 12:36:12 EDT 2021

When I met Stan I was so impressed, particularly with his ability to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Class in it’s truest form. And the boat I bought from him was launched a few days ago. She was very forgiving of my novice ability, and my jaw was sore from smiling.
Thanks Stan,
Scott Andrews
86’ Rhodes 22

Sent from my iPhone