[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard Question

JimIggy zooba72 at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 15:22:44 EDT 2021

Again, I really appreciate the information.   I was hoping to avoid doing
anything with the Centerboad prior to doing a test launch.  However, today I
re positioned the trailer because it was not level and it wasn't draining
properly. Once I got it level, I noticed water dripping out from around the
Centerboard.  Is it safe to assume that if water escapes, it will get in too
?

This pic failed the capture the water leaking but I tried and you might see
a few drips

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t1015/CB1.jpg>