[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard Question

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Fri May 7 18:00:52 EDT 2021

Jim,

I agree with Todd, it’s most likely just water draining from the cockpit seats thru the centerboard pennant hole.  There are no nooks and crannies in the centerboard well.  Thus, there is no place for water to accumulate in there to drain out when you shift the boat on the trailer.  Likewise, if you had a crack in the centerboard, it’s very unlikely that shifting the boat on the trailer would cause water to dribble out.  Let not your heart be troubled!  Go sailing and be happy.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

Sent from my iPhone