[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard Question

JimIggy zooba72 at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 00:24:54 EDT 2021

I'll make certain to update this thread once I have it in the water.  I'm
still at least several weeks away.   Again, I really appreciate everyone who
provided details on the centerboard repair - I'm hoping that I do not have
to deal with it this year.   It's definitely possible that the water
originated from another location and found it's way to the keel/CB.   There
was water draining from the cockpit too.

I have several other questions but I'm going to start new threads as they're
unrelated to the Centerboard.

1988 Rhodes 22
Port Jefferson, NY
Unnamed Vessel - is it bad luck to name an unnamed vessel ?  I know it's bad
luck to change the name - I'll have to figure that one out.

Thank you