[Rhodes22-list] Price Estimate

Luis Guzman luis.guzman.ve at gmail.com
Thu May 13 13:12:55 EDT 2021

A question  for the list.

How can I estimate the boat value in dollars?

The boat is a 1984 without IMF. It has a trailer in good condition. It does need to have the wheel bearings replaced. The boat needs a new jib as the tubes of the furling mechanism cracked, and the steel cable is bent at the top. It needs bottom paint (I do have the paint ), and I already took off the centerboard cap to paint the centerboard and the inside of the trunk. The last time the mast went down, my helper let go of it before it was disconnected, and the bracket that holds the mast to the boat came off as it it is supposed to do.

It has a 9HP electric start with battery charger and manual start. The motor only has a few hours. It also has a solar panel to keep the battery charged.

It has a bimini in good condition.

Anyway, I need to sell as I’m planning to move out of the country.

Regards,

Luis A. Guzmán
S/V Aquetxali