[Rhodes22-list] Electric Outboards for R22, Merc 9.9 For Sale

Shawn Boles shawn.sustain at gmail.com
Fri May 14 20:09:36 EDT 2021

Hi Peter:

I have used a Torqeedo 1003 long for the last 10 years on an inland lake.
Mine, a 3hp equivalent,  is underpowered for anything other than leaving
and returning to the dock. It was $2k and I am spending $1k for a new
battery (that I should have ordered earlier this year 🤦) that is purported
to have more power.

They are German built, bullet proof, and have more powerful  models.  Stan,
aka GB, installed a saildrive model in an R22!

Cheers,
 Shawn
s/v Sweet Baboo