[Rhodes22-list] Replace Clevis Pins & Split Rings

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Sat May 15 10:29:05 EDT 2021

I think this may be what you are looking for:
https://www.westmarine.com/buy/c-sherman-johnson--wrap-pins-for-1-4-turnbuckles-package-of-20--P010071934

They are not cheap but I use them on my boat and they definitely speed up
the rigging process.  I put PVC pipes over my turnbuckles to prevent the
sheets and clue of the genoa getting caught on the stays, and I think it
helps make the velcro last longer since it's not exposed to the sun.

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr