[Rhodes22-list] Boat for sale

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Sun May 16 11:10:31 EDT 2021

Yes I googled earthed the area. From Houston to the lake is maybe 17 hours,
around 1100 miles. I often trailered my boat on a single axle trailer from
Oregon to Guaymas which was a 24 hour drive. We did it in 2 or 3 days most
of the time. I hope you can find a way to keep your boat. Building a new
home is a big project so good thoughts toward that endeavor.

Chris