[Rhodes22-list] Trailer

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Tue May 18 14:28:23 EDT 2021

Tom, I hear your frustrations.

Keep in mind there are almost limitless engines that could be mounted... I
guess that the trailer was designed with some/none weight on the transom.

I had no issues last year when I got the boat far enough forward.   And
never any issues with the rudder and motor taken off.   We did 75-85mph
with no transom weight from OR to WI.

I shoot for 300lbs of tounge.. I think my boat is "big boned" lol