[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Fwd: Trailer

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Wed May 19 17:02:20 EDT 2021

Hi All,

When I look at all the boats going down the road with their outboards firmly clamped onto their transoms, I find the notion that we have to remove our outboard to be pretty outrageous!  What a ridiculous work around - fix the underlying problem.  Nobody expects a boat the size of an R-22 to not have an engine.  Manhandling that engine on and off the mount every time is not an acceptable solution for me.  Sometimes, I’m simply stunned by what people will put up with.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

Sent from my iPhone