[Rhodes22-list] Axle locattion

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Thu May 20 10:46:33 EDT 2021

Graham, my boat is an '86 and the trailer that came with the boat is a
Triad.. Therefore I must assume the trailer is an 86 as well. I just
measured from the end of the trailer to the center of the axle and it is ,
DRUM ROLL  . . . . . . . . . 75 1/2 inch. Sorry to add to the confusion..
My front end measurements may also be off. I had the extension bar replaced
and last year added a braking system which added to the length of the
extension with a brake actuator.  Mike is the second generation in the
trailer company and I am sure the trailer has evolved over the years.   You
know that Stan is always tinkering with something. I think my trailer was
manufactured in Connecticut . The newer trailers are made in NC.

Best of luck
Cary