[Rhodes22-list] Suggested max number of people aboard

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Fri May 21 17:59:50 EDT 2021

Rick, that sounds like more of a clown car maneuver than a boat!

I've had 5 adults in the cockpit + 1 standing in the companionway with the
pop top up for low wind sailing.  Like everyone else mentioned, weight
positioning is quite important once the wind picks up.

The check valve I installed in the cockpit drain prevents backflow even
with a lot of weight in the cockpit, but it also reduces draining capacity
so that is a risk.

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr