[Rhodes22-list] Hydropower dams are infrastructure?

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Tue May 25 14:23:01 EDT 2021

They don’t seem to be considering the 4 hydropower dams that failed here about a year ago as part of their infrastructure package either.  We are currently on a path wherein the riparian property owners are going to see their property taxes go up by about 4X!  Heck, when you’re spending trillions of dollars on infrastructure, ~$500 million for 4 hydropower dams is almost a rounding error.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium