[Rhodes22-list] Oooooo my first storm damage!

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Thu May 27 17:23:20 EDT 2021

As far as I can tell, Scott, thanks! I wasn't able to do any inspection
under the conditions.  But it spooled back into the mast with seemingly no
problem.  I'll go out tomorrow or Saturday (when the gale force advisory
with 8-15ft waves off shore calms down) and assess any other issues.  Thats
lakeMI for ya....