[Rhodes22-list] CDI Furler Wire Halyard Snapped - What's at the top?

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Sat May 29 09:33:11 EDT 2021

Peter,

You are probably right.  That leaves it up to individual owners to do their own inspection.

We’re fortunate our boats have those forward lower forestays or this issue would bring down the rig.  It’s bad enough to have your genoa go into the water.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

Sent from my iPhone