[Rhodes22-list] Oooooo my first storm damage!

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Sat May 29 18:51:57 EDT 2021

Updates.
Happy holiday weekend, all, and extra shoutouts and respect to our service
friends.

So I went searching for some stainless steel.  I call this piece "outhaul
car linkage plate".

I believe the fix is self explanatory...
I thought about grinding off the sharper shoulder, but it doesn't seem to
affect the function.

Let me know what you think.
Happy seas,
Tom