[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 for sale

jhallcrna004 jhallcrna004 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 12:20:49 EDT 2021

I have a Rhodes 22 for sale: White on red, Jib working, Jib 160, and light
screetcher. 8 hp Yamaha, Tiller autopilot, Garman chartplotter/depth
finder. Triad Trailer, Enclosure that needs work. Has been redone by GB one
time, I think the boat is 1987 model. Mast stepping attachment. Boat has
been in fresh water for most of the time. Bottom job two years ago. Two
batteries house and starting separate. VHF radio mast antenna. Cosmetically
looks good needs more love than we can give, The gelcoat is tired. Original
head and stove. Furling jibs and mainsails. "Swallowing the anchor" for a
daysailer. E-mail: jhallcrna007 at gmail.com 18k. Trailer brakes redone 4
years ago. Will take pictures. Jim & Maryl Hall