[Rhodes22-list] Tap, Tap, Tap, ... Is This Thing Working?

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Fri Nov 12 17:21:30 EST 2021

Looks like my hull is going to have to wait for March. Already buried deep
in the warehouse.
In the meantime id really like a freshwater writeup of a hull refinish for
her.
At least I'd like to go build a relationship with the local guy having some
fluency of what a durable finish is.  It's not a race boat, so I'd
appreciate something that only needed a few hundred in maintenance every
couple years...

Happy belated veterans day to anyone.
We saw our first flurries today,