[Rhodes22-list] Learning New Things - Types of Line (Rope)

Michael McKay mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 22:23:46 EST 2021

I use 3-strand rodes which are flaked into 2-gallon paint buckets from HD stored in my lazarette. My main fluke anchor and chain is hung from the bow pulpit.  The spare anchor is stored in the lazarette. I have a climbers locking  caribiner on the end of each rode for quick connection to the anchor.  I cut an exit hole in each bucket for the bitter end bowline. This has worked quite well.

Michael McKay
(630) 209-2054 (m)

Sent from my iPhone