[Rhodes22-list] I'm back from the hospital

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Thu Nov 18 15:18:07 EST 2021

Hi Todd,

Do they make snowshoes for walkers?  Maybe alpine skiing in the winter of 2022/23?  Seriously, my oldest granddaughter, Kaylee, got a downhill ski package for her 7th birthday on Nov 11th.  She was visiting for her birthday and I showed her my skis and boots after she opened her present.  I promised her I’d take her skiing at Cascade Mountain, near her house in Wisconsin next winter.  Her dad, Gary, and I have skied there many times.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

Sent from my iPhone