[Rhodes22-list] New Mainsail

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sun Oct 3 15:07:20 EDT 2021

I also worked with Chris Howes of Doyle Sails when I bought a new genoa and UPS.  Everything was arranged via phone and email, and the sails were shipped, so there's no need to have a 'local' Doyle loft.

I'm looking at Chris's business card, and it says Salem, MA, not Marblehead, not that it matters.  Phone is 978-740-5950.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)