[Rhodes22-list] Hull Thickness

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 19:57:55 EDT 2021

I'm curious...
What does hull thickness have to do with mounting a bilge pump in the laz?
Maybe I misunderstand your question.

The hull thickness where the cockpit drain goes through the hull is around
¼" thick.
You could pull that through hull fitting to verify.

The only time I have ever had any water in the laz is on the trailer with
the bow elevated and the cockpit seat drains clogged, over running into the
laz. Otherwise, at normal level rest in the water or on the trailer, the
water drains into the cabin bilge through and/or under the cockpit foam
flotation. On most boats, there is no bulkhead sealing off the forward end
of the laz. I raised that question in the last year or so.

Todd T