[Rhodes22-list] Depth of Centerboard Trunk

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 12:44:46 EDT 2021

Peter,

I don't know if this is what you asked,, or if it helps, but attached is a
quick sketch of how far the keel stub hangs below the body of the hull.
Where it flattens out going back to the rear corner is about 64".
At the forward end, it starts out at about 10" and gradually tapers lower
to about 12-1/4" at the rear. (on my 1984)

Todd T.

P.S. the 11" was probably not taken in the exact center of the 64" length.