[Rhodes22-list] Go Faster

Allyn Baskerville allynb at adsne.com
Tue Oct 12 08:41:09 EDT 2021

Thanks for the feedback. I believe the jib is a 155, and I can’t pull it tight - the clew hits the winch. I’ll look into a 130.

Check on the whisker pole. I recently purchased one but haven’t installed the padeye yet.

I asked our PHRF committee if they took the IMF and furling jib into account, and they said they did. My boat is rated at 258 on the lake.

Regarding experienced crew, I often times had someone lined up to crew, but he wasn’t the most reliable. I think he didn’t shoe more than he showed. I didn’t race with my daughter and son-in-law a few times, and that was great.

Thanks for the input.

Sent from my iPhone