[Rhodes22-list] Go Faster

Scott Andrews sea20 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 12 09:14:44 EDT 2021

Greetings all, Allyn, I experienced the same thing recently while sailing sailing in heavy wind (15-20 with gusts) I was unable to point very high and got better speed on a beam or broad reach. I assumed it was my lack of experience but I wondered if it was sail trim or something with the rudder.
Scott A. 86’ Rhodes22

Sent from my iPhone