[Rhodes22-list] Furling headsail replacement

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Thu Oct 14 14:37:03 EDT 2021

Michael,

I have the CDI.  I have no complaints, but I have no experience with any other furler.

The CDI furler does not need or use a masthead sheave.  The sail raising and lowering process is self-contained.

There's an owner's manual for the CDI furler in the 'Document Library' section of rhodes22.org.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)