[Rhodes22-list] Furling headsail replacement

Michael McKay mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 22:58:04 EDT 2021

Roger,

Thank you for this incredibly detailed advice.  I have a couple of follow up questions:

1) How can I add halyards?  My boat has the IMF and GB standard furler so there are no halyards.  I’m guessing I need to replace the masthead casting to do that—is that correct, and if so where would I go for that?

2) Who made your genoa for you?

Thank you for your many invaluable contributions to the R22 community!

Michael McKay
s/v Liber

Sent from my iPhone