[Rhodes22-list] Live from Annapolis this morning

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 12:09:18 EDT 2021

Charles,
            I wasn't going to go to the show because General Boats was not
listed.  But now I see that you are there!  I'm on my way down and should
be there in an hour and a half or less!  Looking forward to seeing you
guys.  I'm in the states only a few days before returning to Greece so this
is a great way to spend some time.
Chris Geankoplis