[Rhodes22-list] recaps from a couple of bareboat charter trips

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 12:28:36 EDT 2021

These sailing trips weren't on R22s, but I thought you might find them
interesting anyway.

In the summer, my wife and I went on a trip with a couple of sailing
friends from Traverse City up to Charlevoix and then over to Beaver Island
and back in Michigan.  It turns out that Beaver Island has quite an
interesting history.  Here's the link to that trip recap:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1piCf_wW_ptqUXU6t_mIJc-RP8v1AmIc8/view?usp=sharing

A couple of weeks ago my wife and I went sailing in the San Juan Islands,
departing from Bellingham, Washington.  We enjoyed doing a lot of hiking
and exploring the towns on the islands on this trip as well.  Here's a link
to that trip recap:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f8UHuCcyAvG2-AoeUwolhkguLLuhrxT4/view?usp=sharing

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr