[Rhodes22-list] I’m a Rhodie

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 13:39:30 EDT 2021

Congrats Wilson and welcome to the group!

Here are links to a couple of pages under the Rhodes22.org site for the
items you mentioned:
http://rhodes22.org/email-search.html
http://rhodes22.org/email-archives.html

The webmaster and email group owners for the R22 group are on this list so
if you have questions on how to use those functions you can post them to
the email list.

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr