[Rhodes22-list] Rudder cheek plate

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Tue Oct 19 07:39:23 EDT 2021

Matt,

Get the black ultra high molecular weight polyethylene ( UHMWPE ) as it is more UV resistant vs any other color.  Also, make certain you purchase the solid polymer vs a structural foam.  UHMWPE can be cut with standard WC tipped wood working tools.  So, if you are reasonably handy, there is no reason you can’t do this project yourself.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium