[Rhodes22-list] Email List Usage Guidelines Reminder

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Wed Oct 20 16:30:20 EDT 2021

Peter,

Is there a way to move individual e-mails from one thread to another in the archives?  That was why I mentioned at the end of my response to Wilson (1st Time) regarding the cleat for the backstay adjuster that the post really belonged in the “Go Faster” or the  “Furling Headsail Replacement” threads.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium