[Rhodes22-list] Spreaders

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Mon Oct 25 17:50:32 EDT 2021

Joe,

It's pretty likely that the spreader came from Dwyer (dwyermast.com).  Their 1" OD round tubing used for spreaders has a wall thickness of .065", so ID would a tiny bit less than 7/8".  Unfortunately, their online catalog has spreaders with tips, but not just the tips (that I could find).  You could try giving them a call...

--Peter