[Rhodes22-list] Go Faster

Lee Kuhn lvjkuhn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 16:03:51 EDT 2021

Thanks Roger!  The first year I had my boat I used my traveler a lot based
on what I'd read on how to use travelers.  After that I got lazy and rarely
unravelled it.  Stan is sending me the never-ending traveler and I'm
anxious to start using it to dump the main.  Seems like a good idea.

Lee
1999 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Claytor Lake, VA