[Rhodes22-list] Repair Parts Source

Mark Whipple mark at whipplefamily.com
Tue Sep 7 09:54:45 EDT 2021

Lynn,

It really depends on the parts you need. I'd encourage you to try to source
your parts from marine suppliers like Defender.com whenever possible or
look for a used marine parts store near you. Those of us who have been to
the General Boats plant in recent months have seen that things are moving
much more slowly there than in the past. Stan is in his 90's and he does
his best but he doesn't have enough help. I paid for the Rhodes Owner's
Certificate and all I'll say is even with the ROC you'll need to have lots
of patience when purchasing  parts from GB.

FYI Stan is more likely to respond to email than phone calls.

Mark

Boston, MA

2000 R22 *Luna Mia*
1982 Com-Pac 16 *Sold!*