[Rhodes22-list] Trip to Milford Lake in Kansas, mini R22 meetup

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 22:34:00 EDT 2021

Hi everyone, my friend Nate and I used the long labor day weekend to take
Zephyr down to Milford Lake in Kansas where we got to meet up with Nick
Geankoplis.  We had a great time and plan to meet up for future
adventures.  The trip and photos are documented in the attached PDF.  That
document also goes into some details about towing weights in case you are
interested.  Chris, thanks for getting me in touch with Nick!

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr